July 27, 2010

"The beginning is the most important part of the work." -Plato

I hope to use this blog for more than one purpose and I am hopeful that it won't be as random and disorganized as I fear it could become. My ideal would be to have fun bits that come my way, interesting comments and quotes, geeky bits and library-ish things. I will let you know what labels they fall under so if you are just not into Doctor Who you won't be bothered by the latest Chameleon Circuit related post. Or if you just want to find a good book to read you don't have to wade through poetry and quotes to get there! This is especially important if you happen to be one of my professors looking for items as part of assignments! :D

So, like they said in the show, "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

No comments:

Post a Comment