May 5, 2014

Where else could this happen? *Heart* WGTN!


A friend posted this on Facebook.  Several things make me happy here.  1st: Someone decorated a piano.  2nd: They put it out on the street and no one took it.  3rd: People, random people, didn't feel self-conscious about sitting down and playing in a public place.  4th: People gathered around a lovely performance and applauded even though they probably had somewhere to be.  Sweet as!

From Superstar Magazine Online
By:  
In: Talent
Shaqaila from New Zealand was walking past a piano that said ‘Play Me’ and she decided to not only play but give an incredible performance that left us wanting more.
She did a cover of Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” that I truly enjoyed. The solo of this song is tough but she did not only left me impressed but had me singing the lyrics.
Shaqaila is really talented and I was not expecting her to be so good. I have become a fan of hers. Share this post if you enjoyed her performance too."